Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The MCA


I really enjoyed visiting the MCA, this is the second time I been here. I really like the exhibition series featuring iconic works from the MCA Collection by William Kentridge. 

All the exhibitions I had seen is amazing but the most important part is that I learned so much about the skyscraper. There is a lot of the exhibition has particular relevance to Chicago, the artists use so many forms to show us about all the different type of skyscraper, from video and film to sculpture, painting, and photography. 



I really like the bookstore, it has so many book I want to get. I also like the art work by Heidi Norton, he build up sculptures on large sheets of glass and he embeds common houseplants in layers of resin, paint, or colored wax. Is very cool and different.


No comments:

Post a Comment