Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Art Institute of Chicago

It was my third time visiting the Museum of Art Institute of Chicago.The atmosphere there was warm, temperamental and solemn as always. This time, my major point is to check out the new Modern Wing,this is my first time vising this part of the museum, they have a lot of the art work I like,for examples,Blue Guitar.




Pablo Picasso - Blue Guitar






The Picture of Dorian Gray By Ivan Albrigh

This is the most favorite art work I like all the time,is in the museum too. It is a historically significant painting.I read the book also watched the movie.The painting is a key work included in the film and iconicly associated with the film.





Nighthawks
One of Hopper's most famous work and is one of the most recognizable paintings in American art.



Here is Abby presenting her favorite art work in the new Modern Wing, I like this one also. It remind me of wedding dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment